- Tentative reservations may be made in person or by telephone. Written confirmation
of tentative reservation must arrive at the Administrative Office
(900 S.W. 1st Street, Miami, Florida 33130) no later than seven (7) days after
tentative reservation and a deposit is required at that time. This
deposit will be forfeited if the User cancels the event anytime after payment of said
deposit. Deposit fee must be a Cashier's Check or Money Order payable to the "City of
- Any User that does not comply with the above stated will automatically have
the reservation cancelled. The Manuel Artime Theater will not be
responsible for notifying groups of a cancellation, and therefore accepts no
as stipulated above.
- Another User may challenge a written reservation that has not yet gone to contract.
The first User will have two weeks to return an executed contract with prepayment in
full for the date. If two weeks pass, the option goes to the challenger to return an
executed contract along with prepayment in full for the date.
- User shall provide the theater's Administrative Office, a Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of no less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) per occurrence for bodily injury and five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000.00) per occurrence for property damage. This insurance will be at the cost and expense of the User. Said policy shall be written by an A-rated company authorized to do business in the State of Florida and must carry a rating of not less than B+ as to management and grade X as to financial strength. All policies must name the City of Miami – Manuel Artime Theater as an additional insured and shall include the following:
City of Miami
This certificate of Insurance should be sent to our office at least one month prior to the event.
444 S.W. 2nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33130
- If User does not carry liability insurance, the same can be purchased at the
theater's administrative office, payable at time of execution of contract. (See #7)
- User must sign the contract one month prior to the event. If an organization is
holding the event, the president and the corporate secretary must sign and the
corporate seal must be affixed to the same.
- Whenever admission is charged, the User shall furnish 20 complimentary tickets to
the theater's administrative office prior to holding the event.